Tue, Dec 06, 2011 | 20:52 GMT
CrimeCraft’s GangWars expansion is live
It has also announced a GangWars Steam Welcome Package which will inlcude:
- An exclusive “Steam Punk” clothing set including helmet, jacket, pants and boots.
- A 15 percent XP boost item.
- 40 Gold Bars, CrimeCraft’s real money transaction currency.
- Steamrolls, an exclusive boost which provides +20 percent damage and +15 percent resistances.
In the expansion, Territory Wars will be the main theme, as Sunrise City’s ganags battle for control of lobbies and instances. The rewards for controlling a territory include in-game cash, bonuses and being able to post your gang markings on your home turf.
A new Quickplay menu has been added, allowing players to get into the action faster, and allowing users to bypass the extensive RPG gameplay if they choose.
Other new features in CrimeCraft GangWars include:
- Class Profiles – Twenty distinct, fully strapped classes ready for instant action. These classes are designed to be competitive against all types of opponents.
- Unique Game Mode – Core Annihilation is an epic game mode blending PvP and PvE combat. Players cooperate with AI controlled soldiers to destroy an opponent’s core while protecting their own.
- New Turf – La’Famiglia Compound, a 6-16 player combat zone, is the epitome of lavish luxury and criminal greed… a mansion every gang dreams of controlling.
Get more information through the links.