Wed, Nov 30, 2011 | 07:51 GMT
Report: Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PC getting day one patch
DSOGaming‘s put up a changelog for an day patch for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, although where it’s come from is anyone’s guess.
But what the hey? Let’s assume it’s fact and run with the day. The PC version of Ezio’s latest – and last – releases on December 2. It came out on 360 and PS3 earlier this month. Check out the changes below.
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn’t trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the “Center Camera” action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it’s turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode