Vita in 200-screen avalanche: Uncharted, LBP, WipEout

Wednesday, 23rd November 2011 18:25 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A gazillion screenshots for PS Vita games have been released – well, maybe not a gazillion, but 200 at least. Shots include art and in-game screens from: Everybody’s Golf, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, Resistance: Burning Skies, Sound Shapes, Super StarDust Delta, Top Darts, MotorStorm RC, Lumines, Gravity Rush, Michael Jackson The Experience, Reality Fighters, Escape Plan, Hustle Kings, Little Deviants, and LittleBigPlanet. There’s also a video for Touch My Katamari below.

The majority of these games are launch titles, and some of the screens you may have seen, some you may not have: either way, they’re posted below.

1. HeavyD-Love

damn that’s a lotta pics

2. Razor

Hard to get excited about Vita at launch with a library of largely uninspired and predictable games.

One for later down the road…provided Vita’s not dead by then.

3. Goffee

Think you’ve missed System 3′s Amiga Putty remake – http://psp2roundup.blogspot.com/2011/11/putty-squad-squishes-its-way-on-to-vita.html?m=1

4. Joe Anderson

@Razor you serious? This is one of the best launch line-up’s ever. What did PS3/360 do better?

5. Erthazus

I completely disagree about “bad Launch Lineup”.

I’m not sure that i can say that Vita launch lineup is the best one, but it’s hardly a bad one.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and Escape Plan are really, really amazing stuff.
    Sound Shapes and WipeOut are also nice.

I look forward to Uncharted:GA, Gravity Rush and Escape Plan. I need two more games and i’m buying Playstation Vita.

but gravity Rush so far is on my top list. It looks amazing. Character with it’s cat looks amazing. Art style is great, gameplay is interesting and it’s made by famous Japanese game designer.

6. daytripper

wipeout and uncharted for me.

7. Dannybuoy

It’s a powerful little beasty isn’t it.

8. ultramega

Sex.

9. Gheritt White

Will fail within three years.

10. G1GAHURTZ

I give it two.

11. 2plus2equals5

@3: you are right!
    I love the amiga, so putty will be my first vita game!