Wed, Nov 09, 2011 | 05:30 GMT
Wednesday Shorts – Glorious Halo, Super Altair, Delicious PR Guff
Let’s make this quick. I gotta go brush my pimp suit ahead of a Saints Row party this evening.
- Ars Technica took a glance over the Halo art book, and concluded it is very shiny indeed. Pics and all.
- As you may already know, the PlayStation 3 version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations comes with a free copy of the first game and 30% off the two in the middle. Here’s a trailer advertising this fact, which reminds me why I love Altair.
- IgnitedGames has announced a new free to play MMORPG about vampires, called Dark Eden. Maybe you’ll meet someone with whom to bond about highly metaphorical teen romance novels.
- This is a bit odd: for $5 you can buy Fight Night Champion’s Champion Mode, and if you like it, buy other modes for added cost. A strange business model indeed – let’s see how it pans out.
- Lookit! Oddworld costumes in LittleBigPlanet! Bless.
- PES 2012 is out on Xperia Play. Footer on the go, doncha know.
- You can get Fahrenheit – otherwise knows as Indigo Prophecy – for $6 on GOG. That’s a lot cheaper than through Xbox GoD, that’s for sure.
- Capcom is bringing Monster Hunter to 3DS because it wants more money. Customers. Fans. Something.
Today’s unrelated street art.