Let’s make this quick. I gotta go brush my pimp suit ahead of a Saints Row party this evening.
- Ars Technica took a glance over the Halo art book, and concluded it is very shiny indeed. Pics and all.
- As you may already know, the PlayStation 3 version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations comes with a free copy of the first game and 30% off the two in the middle. Here’s a trailer advertising this fact, which reminds me why I love Altair.
- IgnitedGames has announced a new free to play MMORPG about vampires, called Dark Eden. Maybe you’ll meet someone with whom to bond about highly metaphorical teen romance novels.
- This is a bit odd: for $5 you can buy Fight Night Champion’s Champion Mode, and if you like it, buy other modes for added cost. A strange business model indeed – let’s see how it pans out.
- Lookit! Oddworld costumes in LittleBigPlanet! Bless.
- PES 2012 is out on Xperia Play. Footer on the go, doncha know.
- You can get Fahrenheit – otherwise knows as Indigo Prophecy – for $6 on GOG. That’s a lot cheaper than through Xbox GoD, that’s for sure.
- Capcom is bringing Monster Hunter to 3DS because it wants more money. Customers. Fans. Something.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.