Batman: Arkham City hitting PC on November 18 in the UK

Tuesday, 18th October 2011 14:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rocksteady and Warner announced today the PC version of Batman: Arkham City, which suffered a delay earlier this summer, will be released for Windows on November 18 in the UK.

Amazon has the US version listed for a release on November 15.

The game is out in the US today for PS3 and Xbox 360, and hits the UK on Friday.

The Nightwing Bundle and Robin Bundle Packs, are set for release on November 1 and November 22, respectively. Each one will be made available on XBL for 560 Microsoft Points and PSN for £5.49/$6.99.

The Skin Packs will start rolling out on December 1.

Check out Stace’s hands-on with the game through here.

1. Titan

They’ve been saying on the forums the delays because of GFWL. So GFWL not only fucks up games for some people, but also delays them. Why does Microsoft suck so much on the PC?

2. loki

Fail on PC anyway
    Batman on PC? Sucks

3. blackdreamhunk

pc gamers should the the batmobile or mod support for our wait! honestly I don’t mind waiting because i know the pc version will be the best verion no matter what.

4. YoungZer0

7 Days too late. :(

5. blackdreamhunk

pc gamers should get the batmobile or mod support for our wait!

first time in my life I am happy not to be paying for CE I have already spent $160 the old republic and limited for battlefield 3, guild war2 CE and mass effect CE.

6. NeoSquall

@2 Believe it.

7. blackdreamhunk

If it wasn’t for the robin dlc I would have got the game of the year edition on steam.

the game is still going to be the best on pc. The graphics I admit on the first one was in repressive .

This game is back by invidia so I know it will be good on the pc.

Batman Arkham Asylum – PC Max Graphics Physics Test

Batman Arkham City: Hugo Strange Trailer

8. Kenshin1870

Physics and directx 11 worth it!!

Too bad for those who not know what is that xDD

9. blackdreamhunk

check out the pc version with the Batman PhysX PC Trailer

Batman: Arkham City NVIDIA GeForce GTX PhysX PC Trailer

I just got GTX 480 last year not up grading until next year when mass effect 3 comes out.