Call of Duty XP 2011: Marisa Miller and Nick Swardson play paintball

Wednesday, 7th September 2011 18:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

During Activision’s Call of Duty XP event last weekend, many, many people participated in team paintball in a real-world recreation of Modern Warfare 2′s Scrapyard level. Many, that is, except for me. I stood in line for it for two hours before finally giving up, sunburnt and ready for something to eat at Burger Town. However, model Marisa Miller and actor-comedian Nick Swardson were able to get their chance, and below the break you will find a short they created regarding the experience. It’s rather silly, but enjoy anyway. I never had the opportunity to meet Miller, she was too pretty and I was intimidated, but Swardson was a super nice fella.

1. G1GAHURTZ

Oh dear.

2. Gekidami

I dont know who either of these people are.

3. AHA-Lambda

same i havent got a clue =/

4. Ireland Michael

Wow, that was fucking terrible.

And she’s annoying and vapid as hell.

Who the hell *are* these people anyway?

5. TD_Monstrous69

It had some funny moments, but this is just sad panderance of the highest order. For those unfamiliar with those two in the video, the blonde chick’s Marissa Miller, a model who’s most notably appeared in such magazines as Maxim, Sports Illustrated’s Swim Suit issue, and Victoria’s Secret. And the chubby guy is Nick Swardson, a famous actor/comedian in the US, most notably for having a show on Comedy Central [hey, where'd that go], as well as a few stand up specials that aired on the network, as well as have a few parts within some comedic films (one starring role). To put it simply for you folks, he’s an annoying dick, and she’s someone who I doubt devels in Call of Duty all that much.

6. Ireland Michael

“It had some funny moments, but this is just sad panderance of the highest order.”

Fits in perfectly with the franchise then.

7. M. K.

Those people are almost as annoying as crap of poopy.

8. Gekidami

No need to copy & paste their wiki pages. I looked them up myself. ;)

9. Johnny Cullen

Miller also co-hosted a GTTV E3 special last year with Keighley, I believe.