See this is the bit where I should be like, “it’s work time in your time zone and Deus Ex in mine, suckers!” but my PC is still in bits on the floor. Great.
Pushing boundaries: Gearbox’s Burch talks Borderlands 2
I am so jealous, because Johnny had never seen an episode of HAWP before chatting to Anthony. Oh yeah there was some game or something, too.
As well as being the unofficial starting whistle for the release crunch season (ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha kill me) it’s also my anniversary today. Six years and she’s still not come to her senses and dropped me like the horrible gobbet of unworthiness I am. Amazing. Happy anniversary sweetie. <3
Today’s header image is taken from this short comic about zombies. It’s in Korean, but you want to read it because it’s got some amazing special effects built into the browser viewer.
- EA Labels backs Vita over 3DS
I watch what EA executives say very closely, so it’s nice when they agree with my rampant fanboyism.
- Research firm finds “plenty of life” in consoles
Don’t trade your PlayBox XStation in just yet.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution aims for shades of grey
Have you ever tried playing through an RPG with a “no reset” rule?
- Battlefield 3 to sport “thousands” of custom weapons
Oh man, thousands? So 50 weapons, that means at least … oh. 20 accessory options.
- Peggle passes 30 million milestone
I’ve’s seen Pat playing it on Facebook. J’accuse!
- Zelda producer excited by Wii U features
Obviously it’s his job to be excited about them. The best developers see exciting things in hardware.
- More PSOne Classics and console-like games coming to Xperia Play
Mine’s white. So classy.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution brings “flood” of new users to OnLive
It was an incredibly savvy marketing decision.
- DmC a true, “intense” collaboration with Capcom
Capcom has the studio on a tight leash, so if you’re not keen on the new direction, talk to the publisher.
- Twisted Metal trailer introduces Dollface
Twisted Metal has a surprisingly detailed canon. Look at the fan wiki, seriously.
- Playdead’s new game over three years away, to use Unity
That’s a long time between paying projects.
- Vampires return in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Sure, vampires get a bad rap because of the sparkly stuff, but it makes for a very interesting playthrough Don’t go outside during the day!
- XCOM E3 demo walkthrough shows off RPG elements
I shan’t be at all surprised when this is delayed to March 2013.
- CS: GO’s first trailer is live, details drops from playtest
Poor old Johnny wrote this about four hours after he went to bed.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC patch to reduce load times
This largely decided which platform I play it on. I have boredom issues.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 delayed by two weeks in Japan
Nooooooo – wait, this doesn’t affect me. NO PROBLEM.
- Friday Shorts – CoD Elite stuff up, Decide-o-tron lives, Escape From City 17
They’re small, interesting, and covered in hair. Wait, not that last one. I was thinking of gerbils.
- New RAGE video focuses on Gearheads
Johnny write this, but I’m taking the credit since I went looking for it *mutter, grumble* (not really)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.