New Atlus teaser site hints at something Persona related

Thursday, 25th August 2011 11:14 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Atlus has opened a new teaser site in Japan, but not much else. The site contains the URL p-atlus.jp with a yellow background and Persona-style front. By the by, Persona 4 was heavy on the yellow. Are we about to see Persona 4 Portable announced? Considering the past three games in the series have now made their way to PSP – the second is releasing this fall in Europe via Ghostlight – we wouldn’t be surprised. We hope so anyways.

Thanks, Andriasang.

1. Blerk

Persona 5 or get the fuck out!

2. Blerk

Does look very P4, though.

3. Johnny Cullen

I reckon it’d be awesome if we seen Persona 5 announced before or at TGS. But I’d spas out if it was P4P. Seriously. I fucking adore that game to kingdom come.

“Every day is great at your Junes.” ^_^_^_^_^

4. silkvg247

You know, tho an avid RPG fan I’ve not played any in this series yet. And I do own a couple of them on the PS2, just not got around to it :p

Are they any good then?

5. Blerk

Persona 3 is only the best JRPG of last generation. It’s stonkingly brilliant, effortlessly stylish and… everything. Awesome, so it is.

6. silkvg247

Awesome, I think it’s 3 and 4 that I own, one of which is some snazzy special edition or something.. probably Persona 3 FES :)

Never played the originals, hopefully it won’t matter from a story P.O.V.

7. Blerk

It doesn’t. Themes and occasional characters carry over but the stories start from scratch.

8. YoungZer0

Updated Version of P4 for PS3/360 or P4 for PSV.

Definitely not a new Persona.

9. DLTDawnlight

We’ll find out at TGS. I’m guessing Persona 4 Portable for the Vita/3DS.

10. The_Red

Hell yes. I really REALLY wanted to play Persona 4 but no longer had access to my PS2 :(

11. ultramega

=D

12. RyougaZell

Considering Persona 4: The Animation premieres on October… I’d say there a very high chance of a port of it… wheter its an HD remake or a Vita Version is the mystery.

I remember that Atlus stated they weren’t sure about Persona 4 Portable due to the console restraints… after all the content they had to cut out of P3P. If its portable its going to land on the Vita most probably for this reason.

13. Blerk

I’d actually be well up for a P4 remake on the HD twins. That’d fill the gap to P5 nicely.

Although I bet it’ll be on Vita rather than the home consoles.