The holiday is over, the fireworks were cool; let’s have some shorts, there’s no Dana only Zuul.
I never claimed to be a poet, by the way.
- Checkout this awesome Call of Duty 4 Star Wars mod called Galactic Warfare.
- Bionic Commando is now available via Xbox Games on Demand.
- Ubisoft is offering UbiCollectibles of AssCreed and more. Here’s some extra shots.
- An artist has re-imagined Mario Enemies which are much scarier and cooler than before.
- SOCOM Mobile HQ is now available on the Android Marketplace.
- Check out this video for Preloaded‘s next game for Channel 4, The End.
- The Archbishop of Denver has an opinion about violent video games.
- Star Trek Online is celebrating diversity.
- Trion is offering free RIFT character transfers.
- Digital Arrow and White Rabbit Interactive have announced the inMomentum beta.
- The open beta for Operation Gamma 41 launched yesterday.
- An update for Allods Online: Renaissance has been announced, and here are some pretty pictures.
- EndWar and Splinter Cell staffers have formed a new mobile studio called The Game Bakers.
- Bioware’s Mass Effect game designer, Christina Norman, has moved from Edmonton to Santa Monica. Wonder where she is going to be working?
- Tiny Tower is an iPhone game which sounds cool.
- The latest Aion community update has detailed server-first boss kills and more. Read on about it.
- Eutechnyx’s upcoming racing game and car community title, Auto Club Revolution, will enter closed beta this month. Here are some pictures too.
- Yuji Naka and Takashi Iizuka have hinted that there may be more NiGHTS into Dreams in our future.
- Rock Band 3 DLC includes Buffalo Springfield , R.E.M., System of a Down, The Vapors, and a chance to win a Soundgarden pack.
- The Atelier series has topped 400,000 units for PS3.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.