Crysis 2 Decimation Pack now available for PC and Xbox 360

Wednesday, 15th June 2011 18:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Crysis 2 Decimation Pack is now available, and it includes five new maps and two new weapons.

Available on PC and Xbox 360, the Decimation Pack includes the following maps for PC and Xbox 360:

• 5th Avenue
  • Chasm
  • Plaza
  • Prism
  • Apartments

The two new weapons are the FY71 Assault Rifle, and the Smoke Grenade.

Crysis 2′s Decimation Pack will be made available on PS3 June 28 in the US and June 29 in Europe.

Check out the trailer for it below.

1. Moonwalker1982

The MP mode might not have turned out to be my cup of tea as much as i thought it would be, but you gotta give it to them, 800 points for all this is quite nice. Activision could learn from it.

2. Gekidami

^ Except that CoD is played and sold A LOT. Crysis 2 is honestly a bit of a failure so they have no choice but to sell DLC at a lower price otherwise no one would buy it.

When a publisher knows people will buy stuff, they’ll sell it at a high price, fact of life.

3. IL DUCE

Not true actually since Crytek refused to use the EA Online Pass system and said they don’t want people to have to pay for a feature that is part of the game, whether you buy it new or used…so believe it or not maybe Crytek is just one of those developers that its not all about money…its about satisfying customers and being reasonable, something a lot of the industry could learn from…Crysis 2′s multi is fun enough, hell I probably prefer it to Halo, it kind of reminds me of a cross between Halo and CoD…not to mention unlike CoD, Crysis hasn’t put out the same game four years in a row…

4. Lewis247

@2 very true, they would look at it and see it as a ‘sure to sell lots’ product and with that they can just bump the price up a bit and make more rather than less.

5. YoungZer0

Where’s my DX Patch? :(

6. Hunam

Who cares, the game’s crap anyway.

7. DSB

This actually just reminded me that the singleplayer annoyed me so much, that I didn’t bother to dig into the multiplayer.

Oh right, the multiplayer was borked too. Did they sort out that retarded fucking Gamespy system yet?

8. LOLshock94

@3 get your head out of your arse no such company respect customers

9. Hunam

I just remember the game having massively broken mouse controls. I mean who the fuck can’t do mouse controls properly in 2011. Fucking hell. Not to mention the boring story, having control taken away too much and having to stand around listening to inane babble from people who can fuck off.

10. TikiSadZombie

Oh so I wasn’t the only one who thought the campaign was boring? Couldn’t continue it… Playing multiplayer sometimes but the game has a lot of issues just like KZ3…

11. DSB

It wasn’t really the campaign itself. I think they did some awesome scripting along the way.

For me it was the fact that the AI was appallingly bad, and the checkpoints made you relive the same minutes of your life over and over and over again, until you trial-and-errored your way through.

AI has always been hard to nail down, fair enough – But a quicksave function? Fuck right off.

12. AHA-Lambda

did the first pack even come to pc? O__o