Thu, May 26, 2011 | 10:34 BST
Thursday shorts: South Park and EA Sports, TGS 2011, LA Noire
It’s Thursday. You’re almost there, so keep on going. But read these shorts first.
- The newest episode of South Park that aired in the US last night basically takes the piss of EA Sports and president Peter Moore. No more to say about that, mostly because those in the UK won’t be able to watch it until tomorrow night. You can watch it here if you’re in the US.
- Here’s the art for this year’s Tokyo Game Show. It’s mostly the same as last year’s.
- A new piece of hardware, known as EVO 2, allows Android support for gaming.
- The Australian branch of Club Nintendo is sending out jumbo AR cards for 3DS.
- Turkish social games company Peak Games has secured $5 million of funding.
- Nude gaming? It’s a thing. See?
- G4‘s had a real ex-LAPD detective to play LA Noire.
- THQ’s MTV vs MX will feature DLC from Honda.
- King’s Bounty has made its way onto Facebook.