Killzone 3 Patch 1.08 detailed, releasing next week

Monday, 18th April 2011 20:58 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Guerrilla Games has revealed the contents of the next Killzone 3 update, patch 1.08.

The fix is being aimed at the beginning of next week, as is a server upgrade.

Here’s the content list for Patch 1.08:

• Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
  • Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
  • Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
  • Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
  • Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.

The shooter’s last patch was released earlier this month.

1. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Solid game. Love the active support. Kudos GG

2. darksied

Poor game. Bad support. Thanks alot GG.

Sorry, #1, didn’t mean to insult your post, but there are serious problems with this game. Ignoring balance, which is an issue I won’t even bother with, the bugs are such that many people with the DLC can’t play anything except the same map over and over. Hopefully the first thing mentioned above actually fixes it, but I’m pissed that it took this long to take care of something that should have been fixed or at least made a priority from the first day. Instead they make more DLC maps …

I haven’t played the game in 2 weeks, because I can’t stand the DLC map playing 5 or 6+ times in a row. I’ll wait and see if they fix this, otherwise it’s getting traded in.

3. daytripper

i find the multiplayer great fun, each to their own :D

4. reask

I have 30 plus hours on this game and I am really enjoying it.

5. Dr.Ghettoblaster

@2. No insult taken, but thanks.

I don’t think the entire games credibility should go downhil just cause you experienced some bugs with the DLC, but that’s just my opinion. They are attempting to fix it.

6. strikkebil

traded my copy in today. and if i wasnt such a kz2 fan i wouldve done it earlier.

7. El_MUERkO

I’d love a 256 player PC version that included the cover mechanic but had Frostbite destructibility.

8. HauntaVirus

^sounds epic

9. lexph3re

Hey darkseid if you want ill trade you crysis 2 for your kz3

10. Dimacorgan

^ good attempt! Crysis 2 sucks big time! My copy was traded in like the following day or so…

11. Lounds

LEX You let me down by purchasing crysis 2, i wanted to play KZ3 with you, but after playing KZ2 mp, i prefer the progression of KZ2 to 3, but 3 game play seems smoother