Guerrilla Games has revealed the contents of the next Killzone 3 update, patch 1.08.
The fix is being aimed at the beginning of next week, as is a server upgrade.
Here’s the content list for Patch 1.08:
- Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
- Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
- Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
- Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
- Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.
The shooter’s last patch was released earlier this month.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.