Mon, Mar 28, 2011 | 14:15 BST
UK charts: Crysis 2 takes top spot from Homefront
Crytek’s Crysis 2 has taken the top spot in this week’s UK charts from THQ shooter Homefront, with four 3DS launch titles setting up shop in the top ten.
Sales of the EA title were mostly dominent on 360 with 58 percent of sales compared to PS3′s 27 percent and PC’s 14 percent, the latter not including digital sales.
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars takes second, while Homefront drops to third from first.
3DS launch titles also faired well in the top ten, with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition in fourth being the best of the lot. Pilotwings Resort and Rayman 3D also get a mention in the top ten at sixth and ninth.
It’s unknown how well the hardware did as yet, though.
Top ten for the week ending March 26 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Crysis 2 (Crytek, EA)
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Travellers Tales, LucasArts)
- Homefront (Kaos Games, THQ)
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom, Capcom)
- Pokemon White (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Pokemon Black (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- The Sims: Medieval (EA, EA)
- Rayman 3D (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)