Kicking Wednesday in the bollocks yet? Good. Stay with it by catching up on all the little stuff that isn’t quite as big as the big stuff.
- inFamous 2’s been given a July 7 launch in Japan, according to GameWatch. Price will be at ¥5,980.
- The PC version of Angry Birds is free on Intel’s AppUp store, but only if you’re American. Thanks, RPS and Beefjack.
- Square Enix has opened up a new development studio known as Hippo. It’s to develop mobile content. Thanks, GI.
- Capcom’s announced a new 3DS title in Famitsu this week called Nazo Waku Yakata. What it’s about is unknown yet, but it will be played using your voice, gyro controls and touch, according to Andriasang.
- Blizzard’s gone live with update 1.03 for StarCraft II. The patch brings a Grandmaster League to the RTS. More on BigDownload.
- Community-developed Left 4 Dead 2 campaign Cold Stream is now available in beta form. Once complete, it’ll release as full DLC on PC, Mac and 360. More on the L4D2 blog.
- Following the opening of Lucid Games earlier this month, ex-Bizarre vets have opened up a new indie studio known as Hogrocket. It’ll initially develop on PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. More on EG.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.