More possible clues pointing to Hitman 5 surface

Wednesday, 16th March 2011 16:43 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Members of the Hitman forum are all a tizzy over a new clue pointing to the possibility of a Hitman 5 reveal at E3.

After the first clue surfaced, a picture of a script on a table with a pair of black leather gloves, another one showing a box of jelly doughnuts known in Denmark as a ‘berliner’ came from the Sundance film festival. The clue pointed folks towards the Berlinale film festival, which ended on February 16.

Then there was another picture sent, along with coordinates pointing to Lake Ontario, near Toronto,Canada and the Canadian National Exhibition Centre.

It’s all a bit much and confusing, but if you can look over the forums yourself. Take some Tylenol before start probing the 15-page thread though.

Eurogamer was told last year that the next Hitman game was being worked on and could possibly see a release “next year,” meaning 2011.

Hopefully IO and Square won’t keep us waiting much longer.

Thanks, Eurogamer.

1. Moonwalker1982

It would make me so fucking happpy…damn!!!!!

2. triggerhappy686

yeh this would make me happy too, its been far too long :(

I recently managed to get 2 and 3 running in 1080p widescreen on XP, yet to find the time to play them though :(

3. Jackie

i just hope they won’t mess it up like kane & lynch

4. DSB

I heard that Blood Money was a huge improvement, is that true?

I was pretty disappointed with Silent Assassin and just left it there.

5. Moonwalker1982

I agree, i wasn’t a big fan of SA neither but Blood Money was awesome.

6. osric90

@4 Easily Blood Money is one of the best stealth, crime games ever. From the music, level design, artistic stuff, story, gameplay (you have a very different yet more comfortable and deep gameplay here) and specially those little secrets all over the game made it almost, almost perfect. If you have an Xbox 360, get it, get it NOW. If you have a PC kind of good, yes, GET IT TOO… but please don’t play it on PS2, it’s just sad (buggy, graphics look bad, bad). It’s sad it never came out for PS3, I’m still hoping for the day at least Silent Assassin and Blood Money come in a single Bluray for this console. Blood Money will charm you.

PS: Better than Hitman 5 I wish Blood Money came out for PS3!!!!! But if Hitman 5 is at least as good as Blood Money, it’s a sure buy.

7. DEADEYES

I think “Contract” is the bad one of the series…

8. LORANT92

Please.

9. Moonwalker1982

The brilliance of the Hitman games was well….everything? The ability to put any any costume you see in the game, disguise yourself as them. The many different ways of executing your targets, the atmosphere, everything. I can’t wait to see what they are gonna come up with, as long as 47 ain’t completely changed into some other dude only to appeal to more people and what not. Keep him as bad-ass as he already is.

10. OrbitMonkey

Blood Money was very good indeed, played through many times to get the 1000 cheevo’s. One of my favorites was called Slugger (i think). Kill everyone with a baseball bat :D

11. AHA-Lambda