Test Drive Unlimited 2 has taken the top spot in this week’s UK charts, ending Dead Space 2’s two week run at number one.
Just under 70 percent of TDU2’s sales were on 360, with 28 percent on PS3.
Dead Space 2 now holds second place, with FIFA 11, Black Ops and Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood in fifth.
Full top ten for the week ending February 12 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- 1 – Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Eden Games, Namco Bandai)
- 2 – Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
- 3 – FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- 4 – Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- 5 – Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- 6 – Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 7 – Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- 8 – Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 9 – Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Rockstar North, Rockstar)
- 10 – LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.