UK charts: TDU2 races to top spot

Monday, 14th February 2011 09:31 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Test Drive Unlimited 2 has taken the top spot in this week’s UK charts, ending Dead Space 2′s two week run at number one.

Just under 70 percent of TDU2′s sales were on 360, with 28 percent on PS3.

Dead Space 2 now holds second place, with FIFA 11, Black Ops and Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood in fifth.

Full top ten for the week ending February 12 is below. Last week’s data is here.

• 1 – Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Eden Games, Namco Bandai)
  • 2 – Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
  • 3 – FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
  • 4 – Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
  • 5 – Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
  • 6 – Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (Nintendo, Nintendo)
  • 7 – Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
  • 8 – Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Nintendo)
  • 9 – Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Rockstar North, Rockstar)
  • 10 – LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)

1. Razor

Game seems to be laced full of bugs as far as I can tell.

2. Joe Anderson

Yeah it isn’t perfect but I’m happy for Atari/Namco/Eden getting a number one spot.

3. DiodeX

When you can get past the bugs, its a good game.
    It wouldn’t create a game save for me at first as the servers were down! and the servers seem ropey as hell.
    It did flick from night to day like someone had turned on the lights :D

4. Joe Anderson

@3 yeah I agree, its a really good game once you overlook the flaws. I loved the first game and to be honest I do like this now. I wasn’t convinced at first, but its grown on me.

5. tont

Well deserved, despite the amazing levels of shoddiness and mad bugs/omissions.

It’s glorious to have a game that actually lets you drive for as long as you want – and Ibiza is so much nicer than Hawaii. I adored TDU1, so TDU2 was always going to be a must-buy.

6. HAM1DR3ZA

WTF Namco Bandai how benefits to Test Drive Unlimited 2?!
    The only publisher of this game is Atari.

7. Blerk

Namco Bandai handle publishing and distribution for Atari in Europe.

8. xxJPRACERxx

People that like racing games wont like this game. The car control is horrible.