Mon, Feb 14, 2011 | 20:56 GMT
Breach gets updated, an hour-long demo
Atomic’s released a new update for shooter Breach as well as releasing a new hour-long demo for the game on Xbox Live.
The taster will offer 60 minutes of free play time, with all demo clocks reset to let players “master the game’s unique Active Cover and Destruction capabilities.”
- Atomic’s also detailed the latest update for Breach. Patch notes include:
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Online game performance improved by more than 33%
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for a game with lag to recover when bandwidth improves
Breach is out now for PC and Xbox 360.