Lionhead survey seeks Fable feedback

Friday, 11th February 2011 00:56 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Fable is one of those franchises which evokes strong opinions in players, and Lionhead wants to hear yours.

A survey on the Lionhead website invites players to rank various aspects of the series against one another.

Highlighted features include the character morph system, the “simulation” aspects, and companion dog.

Head on over through the link above and share your thoughts, before I give in the urge to editorialise.

Thanks, RPGSite.

1. kinny999

I’d sign up to leave feedback if it left me leave negative thoughts.

2. Crysis

Fable III was too short, i completed the whole game, including side quests (except the gnome thing) well within 10 hours, an an openworld action RPG should go a fair bit longer than that, also you would expect a game with the named ‘Fable’ to have far more fantasy in it & lastly the whole darkness story was utter shit, i had to give it a decent break when i reached it.

3. kinny999

Yep, the whole endgame countdown was an abortion to. Nearly snapped the disc and ate it when the time jumped to the end!

4. Crysis

I laughed when ppl found out what happens when you withdraw all your treasury >:P The game was so poorly constructed, i could make all the right decisions, have all the money i needed in the treasury & had like 10million of my own gold coins left over, you earn too much from renting out houses & the world map made it too easy to buy houses, don’t get me wrong i liked the world map, but the game was overall too easy.

5. back_up

Fable is a failed series all hype from peter and failing to deliver everytime

6. Manni - inside 360

The first one was the best…

7. Crysis

@6, Agreed, IMO each sequel felt crappier.

8. RickyWicky

I never played the first, but I loved Fable 2. So much so I ended up dreaming about it… And as such I was really excited about F3 but it turned out to be a disappointment. I have no desire to play further, *SPOILER* and I’m only in the industrial part in Bowerstone where you have to deal with Reaver. *END SPOILER*

9. Crysis

you’re about an hour or 2, maybe 3 from finishing the main campaign

10. loki

I love Fable 1&2, but Fable 3 sucks

11. Blerk

Yikes, I just remembered that I completely forgot to pick Fable 3 up! Somehow it just slipped out of my brain. Is it cheap now?

12. Zurtech

Fable 1/Lost chapter was easily my fave. Fable 2 and 3 just became shallow shells of what the first game brought to the adventure game genre. LOVED that ye could finally play as a woman in 2 and 3, but apart from that, felt the games missed out on what made Fable… Fable. They broke the emote system, and the good/bad system and loads of other aspects. I mean why rob a house to get a key or chest when you can just buy it and then sell it or rent it out and become rich and beat the game easy mode style. What happened to the Risk/Reward system? o_0

13. Crysis

In the original you could kill the owners then buy the property then finally walk in freely :P

14. NeoSquall

Can’t find the Option “Bring the damned Fable III on PC.”