Capcom releases 3DS screens and trailers for RE: Mercenaries, SSFIV 3D

Wednesday, 19th January 2011 16:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

ssfived

Capcom has released a bevy of screens for its 3DS games, following the announcement of a March release date for the system in the US and Europe.

Below you will find screenshots and trailer for Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.

SSFIV was confirmed as a launch title, and NOA president Reggie Fils-Aime said both games would be released before E3 hits in June in both the US and Europe. So far, the only confirmed window for RE: The Mercenaries is “summer 2011″.

Watch the videos below for both, courtesy of V3etro and Nintendo World Report. There’s also one with Ono-san discussing different modes for SSFIV 3D.

1. theevilaires

You know a fighting game is shit when you can perform all of one characters move set using only 2 buttons (A&B). No matter what platform this game is released on it will be shit. SF4 is the worst fighting game ever released. I rather play Kabuki Warriors on original XBOX.

Advice for Capcom: Go back to the original formula of SF3, start an anime series, and fix cpu so your games don’t constantly cheat.

2. LOLshock94

K.O voice sounds abit shit? and did anyone notice when hes about to shoot it goes FPS not other head third person

3. xino

what do you expect from Salarymen? :/

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

meh. not worth $250 imo

“SF4 is the worst fighting game ever released.”

TEA TEA TEA! Definitley have to disagree with THIS ludicrous statement though (sorry TEA, but that’s just silly…)

5. lexph3re

Wow, this looks like sh*t. When I noticed the sacrifice’s real 3d games made on psp like tekken 6 and soul cal bd I thought that a game like ssf4 on the 3ds really shouldn’t have much to sacrifice. Well clearly the detail to the super bar and revenge bar was just dropped. They don’t have any detail watsoever to the background the audio quality dropped considerably(given for a portable) and they don’t even show how many rounds you’ve won.

Now I can already see the super awesome menus that pop out at you*sarcasm* but I also, can take for the easy button input the d-pad and analog stick are just not dependable. Remember the mvc2 for xbox with the cheat stick and the cvs2 with cheat stick for gamecube and xbox? Yeah, this is not a day one buy. In fact it shows capcom just milking a franchise for a milked piece of hardware.

And, I’m on the fence dr. I agree with you and tea. I hate ssf4 but I’ve invested too much into it to stop playing. And, I have to many high tier people that expect a lot outta me. So, yeah I love to hate ssf4 but hate that I love it…. *sigh*

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

War Gods is the worst fighting game ever released…lol. (Super) Street Fighter 4 is far from it. I’m actually looking forward to the MK reboot.