Steam sale has Burnout Paradise, DoW 2 Gold, Torchlight for cheap

Friday, 26th November 2010 21:25 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

l4d2cricket

Steam’s weekend sale is in full swing and for the next 20 hours or so, you can get in on some great deals.

Here’s what’s on sale:

• ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead – $19.99
  • Blur – $14.99
  • Burnout Paradise – $14.99
  • Dawn of War II Gold Edition – $13.60
  • Empire: Total War – $14.99
  • Indie Clever Pack – Iron Grip Warlord, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Eufloria, VVVVVV, and World of Goo – $4.99
  • Machinarium – $5
  • Torchlight – $5
  • Tropico 3: Gold – $7.50

Go spend some money.

1. freedoms_stain

Been a bit of a dry sale for me this one, already have anything I would have wanted.

I did get the Deus Ex games though, a friend recommended them, and the mod community has developed a lot of texture, lighting and shader mods that make it look a wee bit less dated on high res displays.

2. AHA-Lambda

nothing above that i really wanted but i’ve already bought:

alpha protocol (yea it was that cheap)
    indie story pack from yesterday
    rebought batman arkham asylum and super meat boy (dead cheap in AA’s case and i just wanna support SMB and get extra characters :P)

3. Demiath

Most of the sales are pretty standard (except Alpha Protocol, which I had already played on the Microbox). The indie packs have been amazing, though, with stupendous amounts of content for 4,49€/pack. Would easily have bought the immensely hyped indie success Recettear alone for that price, and now I got some classy extras (like Gish) at the same time. We’ll just have to hope that these deals actually work out well for the developers and not just for Valve…

4. Suikoden Fan

i want too sure about the first indie pack tbh, but yesterdays and todays are excellent

5. endgame

might get torchlight.. I’m probably the last person on steam who doesn’t have it. :(

6. freedoms_stain

Torchlight is cracking, just remember to start on Hard or you’ll regret how easy medium is.

I know I say this every time the game is mentioned, but I enjoyed it so much more after cranking up the difficulty.

7. Callum

Everytime you say it freedom, a little bit of my manly-ness dies because I had to play it on easy lol.

8. freedoms_stain

Sorry dude, I didn’t mean to castrate your e-balls!

Maybe when Torchlight 2 comes out we can co-op some dungeon crawling and I’ll show you some of my Vanquisher techniques. It’s very heavily weighted towards equipping frost spells on my pet and recognising which enemy spells I have to run away from :p

9. AHA-Lambda

i dont have torchlight either but then again i dont typically like diablo type games

10. Keivz

Haven’t picked up anything. Wanted Kane and Lynch but I’m obsessed with disc based games and I’ve already got way too many games and way too little time to play it anyways. Damn.