Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare’s first 20 minutes captured

Wednesday, 27th October 2010 11:19 GMT By Johnny Cullen

rdrun2

We *promise this’ll be the last video you’ll see of it.

Ve3tro’s posted up the first 20 minutes of zombierific Red Dead Redemption DLC expansion Undead Nightmare.

Watch it below. You’ll see how it all kicks off, albeit a little too close to home, for main character John Marston,

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is out now on PS Store and Xbox Live.

The disc SKU of Undead Nightmare, which also features previously released DLC for the game, will launch on November 23 in the US and November 26 in Europe.

Thanks, Reece.

* = no guarantee.

1. Moonwalker1982

How nice, since i don’t have the 800 points to spend (which is a steal for this though,let’s be honest) i can see how it is.
    Thanks :)

2. Dralen

Lucky I still got 1200 points from my Halo: Reach Tesco purchase. Downloading now :).

3. PwnedHaxor

I have a question, Do you NEED the RDR CD to play this? I heard you dont?

4. ReeceHeywood

Cheers Johnny for posting, it’s a great piece of DLC. Loads of funny stuff included.

5. Johnny Cullen

@3 If you’re downloading it from PSN or Live, yes, you need Red Dead Redemption to play it.

There’s also a separate SKU that’s coming out for the DLC that doesn’t need the full game, as I mentioned in the piece.

6. Moonwalker1982

But is this SP only or also MP?

7. Blerk

It’s both.

8. Moonwalker1982

Holy crap, that really IS a steal then!!! How much were the GTA IV DLC’s again?

9. Blerk

1600, I think. I don’t think the campaign’s as long in this one as it was in those, though. But it’s still rather good value – other DLC providers should be taking note.

10. nico belic

OMG ! perfect ! i just hope we could Save abigel & jack @ the end…idunoo how :D i just hope

11. Moonwalker1982

Exactly man, DLC is becoming a word i am starting to hate, but when it comes to this, it’s just damn nice. Damn nice price, not the ridiculous 1200 points for a few new Call of Duty maps, didn’t the developers of Lara Croft : GOL also gave away even free DLC recently?

Wonders do happen :)

12. Petulant Radish

So it is worthwhile buying this now or waiting to get the disc version? Is the other DLC any good?

13. Callum

I’m holding out on buying my own copy of the game for when the price drops, prehaps if I wait long enough the DLC will be put on the disk? xD

14. majicship

Giggiddy.

15. Psychotech

why did they do this to the game?Zombies really???Jeez developers surely can come up with the most innovative ideas to rip off gamers