No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise hitting PS3 and Move exclusively

Tuesday, 26th October 2010 21:20 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

nomoreheroes3

Konami has announced No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise will be released exclusively on PS3 with Move functionality in the US.

It has been thought for ages it would be released on Xbox 360 as well. Not so, apparently.

Heroes’ Paradise is the Wii version of the game but with updated HD graphics, additional levels of action,  improved AI and Move capabilities, which were announced during Gamescom.

The game will also include a newly added game mode called Rebout Mode, “where former foes can be challenged again”. It also includes the opportunity to encounter additional boss characters that were not available in the original episode.

There’s also the new Viewer Mode which allows players to re-watch “infamous cut scenes in crystal clear HD graphics”.

No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise is slated to release in 2011 with an exact date to be announced.

We’ve mailed Sony and Konami regarding a UK release. We’ll let you know when someone gets back with us.

1. onlineatron

Me likey.

2. Michael O’Connor

….!

LIFE COMPLETE!

3. Dark

oh,i’m glad i’m ps3 owner.

4. Dralen

Just the U.S.!?

5. Michael O’Connor

Just import it.

6. OrbitMonkey

So the ps3 gonna get all the old non-Nintendo Wii games? Not complaining, just want them to hurry up with the HD Move version of resi 4. C’mon Capcom, please? ;D

7. Razor

Pointless deal is pointless.

8. Stephany Nunneley

I’ve sent a mail asking about the UK. I’ll add that bit in in a sec. Pat’s adding in shots now.

9. Patrick Garratt

Shots added.

10. Hunam

Fuck off with this bullshit.

11. Patrick Garratt

I don’t know why they wouldn’t release this in Europe.

12. Hunam

I just want the game on the Xbox, how fucking hard is that?

13. Erthazus

If they can release this in EU, than i will start to think about getting the Move really.

This is the first time when i’m very interested in Move.

14. Patrick Garratt

@12 – It’s got to be about the controller, innit.

15. Hunam

If this is wrought out of Sony pimping the move it can burn for all I care. Really fucking wanted this on the 360 with pad controls. One of my favourite games of this generation and despite the fact that all the fucking work is done for a 360 version, I can’t have it.

Punk is dead.

16. Michael O’Connor

@14 Exactly. It’s not quite the same game unless you’re doing the whacking off motion to recharge your lightsaber thingie!

…Kinect version imminent!

17. typeface

As for the UK/EU we’ce already had an announcement back in August. I think Joystiq had originally published it

that’s the article with the press release from August.

and this was their follow-up article to it.
    with images.

My memory might be a bit off but I thought vg247 also covered the same article?
    So yeah it’s out in EU and N. America next year unless there’s a change of plans :) (but doubt they’d release a press release if they weren’t releasing it here)

edit: I was right you guys did have an article about it around the time of gamescom :P

18. Lord Gremlin

Make it bloody enough and I’ll buy it.

19. Stephany Nunneley

@17 yeah that links in the post.

I mailed for more information is all. Like an exact date, really. Those are always nice. Too bad they’re not handed out enough.

20. itsucks

Terrible port. I still have the superior Wii version with less load times.

21. onlineatron

Do you and Mystic Meg hang out on a regular basis or was it just a one off to dump on this port?

22. manamana

Nah, he sucks choochoo :-)
    But to tell the truth, I hardly see any “chrystal clear HD graphics” …

23. xino

won’t release in UK? they can fark off then!
    no sales for them!

24. M2Kx

wohoo boobies \o/

25. lexph3re

Yeah I doubt xbox users should even want this game anyways every action you would do in this game with out a controller would make you look like a douchebag. Purchasing a ps3 is turning out to pay off because its able to get all the titles from its rival systems that aren’t first party games. Also, spare the fanboy remarks because its observation as opposed to sucking sony/ms/wii cock.

26. Kuwabara

this is why the xbox 360 fails as a games console. Yet the idiots keep complaining when the ps3 gets more announced exclusives and games of high quality. If u want a console with more emphasis on games! and exclusives! get a ps3!! all u will get with xbox is live updates and features and kinnect bullshit!

27. Callum

I dunno man, I think a kinect version where I hold the inner tube of some wrapping paper could be pretty sweet :)

28. manamana

Say, Kuwabara, how exactly did the 360 failed as a gameconsole? Maybe it’s not your thing, but I do have the feeling that the worldwide hard- and software sales figures are not that bad, aren’t they? Just get over your fanboy/antifanboyism, kid.