No demo planned for 007: Blood Stone, confirms Bizarre

Friday, 22nd October 2010 17:41 GMT By Johnny Cullen

james bond

Bizarre Creations has confirmed to VG247 a demo for James Bond: Blood Stone is not planned.

Speaking to us in an interview alongside audio director Emma Jackson, game director Jeff Lewis ruled out any chance of a taster appearing before the game’s release.

“Unfortunately not,” he said in an interview that will go live next week.

Activision confirmed to VG247 this afternoon the Bizarre third-person shooter/racer will arrive in the UK on November 5, the same day as Eurocom’s Goldeneye on Wii and DS.

Our interview with Jeff Lewis and Emma Jackson will go live next Monday.

1. kupocake

So… it’s not very good then?

2. SplatteredHouse

No demo. No sale. I mean, come on, they keep the classic remake AWAY from the HD platform, but then give me this instead, and won’t let me even test it to see what they did. That’s no good.
    Shooter/Racer – what’s that even about, how does that work…

3. TraceableX

haha, no buy then.

4. joshua nash

what are they hiding, is the game bad or is it that they think that people will make a blind purchase of the game without knowing if the game is any good just cause it says james bond on the cover?

5. onlineatron

Straight to my Lovefilm list then ;)

6. xino

no demo, no buy!

7. JPickford

I bet Activision are in a right old panic now 4 people on a website have said they aren’t buying it. Heads will roll. Sales, on the other hand will be largely unaffected,

8. AHA-Lambda

@7 – please this game will bomb hard the release date announcement coming 2 weeks before launch shows activision have no confidence in this title

9. kastanaras

I guess Activision have no confidence in Black Ops either.

I dictate whether or not I purchase a game on review scores and not whether or not they release a demo.

10. LordS

Because every level in this game has many spoilers and I’m sure they don’t want you knowing about it beforehand, it has its own story to tell. I managed to get to play this at the NYCC and I thought it was one of the best Bond games I’ve ever played. First day purchase for me.