PS3 Firmware 3.50 is now available for download, meaning if you own a PS3 and a 3D TV you can now enjoy your very own 3D Blu-Ray player.
The main feature of the update is the addition of 3D blu-ray playback for PS3.
However, a lot of other nifty changes have also been introduced through this update, like the ability to use Move as a web browser cursor and a new XBM-based grief reporting system.
Get the full list of new features and changes below –
- 3D Blu-Ray support
- PS Move can be used as web browser cursor.
- Users reports can be sent from PS3 through the ‘Friends’ tab.
- 3D notification screen for 3D enabled games.
- Access to your Facebook profile
- Better description of the 14 most common errors.
- Updated user interface for PlayStation Plus in PlayStation Store.
- New Qriocity icon in the Music section. Service still unavailable (EU only).
Get it now.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.