New Bond Blood Stone trailer shows much fighting

Tuesday, 21st September 2010 10:31 GMT By Patrick Garratt

bloodstone

Acti’s released new combat footage from the upcoming James Bond Blood Stone, featuring a bunch of hand-to-hand and weapons-based fighting.

The game’s unarmed combat system looks as though it’s taken more than a few cues from Splinter Cell: Conviction, with Bond able to use environment-based “take-downs” in certain situations.

Plenty of guns are also on offer, though, with the trailer touting bullet precision as a feature.

The title’s out in November.

1. StolenGlory

If this turns out to be anything other than Quantum Of Solace with halfway decent driving sections i’ll be surprised.

Very surprised.

2. Dralen

Splinter Cell’s combat was pretty awesome. Let’s hope this is as good as if not better than.

3. Erthazus

It’s Activision. Do you remember something than Prototype that was decent (not good or awesome) in this generation?
    Of course NOT.

PS: I see, developers are fans of Uncharted 2 battle system :D

4. Blerk

Still struggling to give a shit about this one. Make me care, Bizarre.

5. mescalineeyes

I care for the simple fact that it is Bizzarre. After Blur and Geometry Wars those guys can do no wrong.

6. Petulant Radish

Prototype was dull, very dull. Why do his bullets not come from his gun? And why if a man is firing a semi automatic weapon at someone who is taking his mate down with hand to hand combat doesn’t he actually try aiming it at the target?

7. Callum

as fantastic as geometry wars was, it wasn’t exactly a technical triumph was it? I can’t imagine the devs really struggled to script those AI routines at all. this is going to be a different story, although I am holding my breath for now.

8. M2Kx

@3: do you really need it that much?

/e: game looks decent, looking forward to it cause I love bc :)