Two Worlds II delayed until October 5 in US

Friday, 17th September 2010 17:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

twoworlds2

Two Worlds II was slated to launch the same day as Halo: Reach in the US. It wasn’t.

Apparently, it has been delayed until October 5.

The new date was provided to Joystiq by a Southpeak representative, who unfortunately failed to provide a European release date to the site.

After checking the usual online retailers, we found Play UK has it listed for October 29.

We’ll mail Southpeak to find out whether this is accurate or not.

1. CaptPierce

Smart decision on their part, but I don’t think that would’ve helped them any seeing as the first sucked so hard.

2. LordCancer

I didn’t buy halo reach around. this industry is fucking stupid. i can’t have a new game cause halo comes out! next its going to be cod. everyone might as well cancel there games cause thats all we want is halo and cod.

3. Stephany Nunneley

“halo reach around” – :D

Actually, I asked the guy at GameStop where TW2 was when I went in there the other day, and he was like “dunno” and that was that.

I’ve heard it’s massively improved over the last outing, which had sooo much potential but just failed in execution. IMO.

4. LordCancer

it wasn’t a very good game but, I actually enjoyed it more then oblivion alot more since I cant play oblivion since its dumb so dumb so very dumb… lol the pc version isn’t as bad as the xbox version.

5. CMcAfee

…I have had 10/5 as the US release date on my calendar for at least 2 weeks now, and I think even longer. Joystiq said it was quietly moved back, but it could not have been THAT quite if even I knew it was out in October.

6. OlderGamer

People ask me what types of games I do enjoy. This. This is my type of game. The first one was flawed but fun. I am looking forward to big things this time around.

7. Gekidami

So you enjoy that genre of games most people commonly call “crap”, then.

8. LordCancer