Killzone 3 Beta site launched

Sunday, 8th August 2010 14:17 GMT By Joe Anderson

killzone 3

Looks like Killzone 3′s joined the queue of games getting a multiplayer Beta.

Sony’s launched a website for the taster, although you’re greeted with a sign in screen at the moment, and can’t proceed any further.

This does seem to be a pointer towards a public Bbeta announcement in Cologne next week. We hope so anyway.

It’s worth pointing out, Killzone 2 also had an NDA’ed Beta trial in the US and in Europe via SCEE’s Beta Trial Members scheme in late 2008, so it may be something like this as well.

You can check out the site for yourself here.

Killzone 3 launches in February 2011 for PS3.

Thanks, IronStarMovement.

1. Yoshi

If they are clever they will make it Playstation Plus only then if they seriously need more people they can release it to everyone later.

2. Erthazus

Multiplayer was the only decent thing in Killzone 2. I should try beta.

@1 Exactly. I think they will make it PS Plus.

3. Crysis

maybe just 4 PS+ members & like a fortnight later allow all users

4. Hybridpsycho

Cudn’t sign in and I’m PS+ :o

5. Joe Anderson

@4 no-one can sign in yet.

6. KAP

Im a gullible Plus member so im ment to get excited right?……..Woooo!………..*cough*

7. ExclusivesMostly

Yeah this will definately be an exclusive PS+ Beta. At least initially.

8. ivycrew707

Early beta was one of their selling points of PS+….really feeling like I wasted my money so far

9. xino

all i know is that if it isn’t for PSN+ only and for every one in general (limited) then people did waste their money on PSN+.
    I’m expecting this to be limited to PSN+S

10. KAP

LOOOOL@9

PSN+Silver: allows users to download the latest content 48hrs early.

PSN+Gold: allows users to download the latest content 72hrs early.

Knowing sony that sounds like a business-plan.. silly fuckers.

11. Redh3lix

Beta page makes no mention of PS+ and nothing has been announced regarding KZ3 in the next PS+ installment has it?

I hope it’s not limited to PS+, purely because I wasn’t suckered into the shitty service :D

12. poopoofruits

Can’t wait ^o^, killzone2′s online was so fun, the controls were fine for me once i changed it in the options. Anyway, killzone3′s online is going to be way better, and the little sound it makes every time i get a kill gives me orgasms : D

13. Quiiick

Need help concerning Playstation Plus:

When you get some games offered for free as a PS+ user, they no longer work as soon as you unsubscribe from the service. That much is clear.

But how about the games you pay less for, thanks to being a PS+ user?
    Are these rebated games where you still had to pay some amount of money also not playable anymore after you’ve decided to quit Playstation Plus?

14. Nozz