Mon, Jul 26, 2010 | 10:17 BST
UK charts: Modern Warfare 2 disappears from top ten, Toy Story 3 takes biscuit
Now here’s something you don’t see every day: Modern Warfare 2 not being in the top ten of the UK charts.
The Infinity Ward shooter charted this week at number 11, down two from nine.
It’s actually the second time since its release 37 weeks ago that it’s appeared outside the top ten. We’re just getting the date on the other time for you now.
As for this week’s numero uno, that goes to Toy Story 3, followed by Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, Lego: Harry Potter and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Full top ten’s below. All without MW2. Last week’s data is here.
- Toy Story 3 (Disney Interactive Studio, Disney)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Lego: Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (TT Games, Warner Bros Interactive)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Dragon Quest IX (Square Enix, Nintendo)
- Crackdown 2 (Ruffian Games, Microsoft Games Studios)