Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 demo footage leaked

Monday, 12th July 2010 11:24 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Leakerz has managed to obtain off-screen footage of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution demo shown at E3 last month.

This was actually from ScrewAttack originally, but it doesn’t seem to be carrying the videos any more.

The Eidos Montreal-developed sequel was shown in two parts.

Despite the grainy quality, you’d be hard-pressed to not be pumped for the action RPG, especially after the release of the last trailer.

Get the clips below.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution releases in early 2011 for PS3, 360 and PC.

Thanks, wraith00.

1. The Hindle

You do realise i posted this a few weeks back Cullen? Do you actually look in the forums? because if you did you would have found this 2 weeks ago.

2. Erthazus

Human Resistance? Lawl?

BTW, these leaks were long ago and game is what Mass Effect should have been from the start. Deus Ex GO and show them all.

3. Zana

@1 You don’t need to be disrespectful.

4. The Hindle

Erm disrespectful i like this site to be up to date, its the best on the net, so i and others post info we find elsewhere on here in the forums yet obviously they never look in the forums and im coming across disrepectful lol ok .

5. Robo_1

Man, no need to get so stroppy about an oversight like that, the world is still turning.

Looks good though, even via shaky cam you can tell the graphics look very polished, with a good sense of scale. They’ve been working on this one for a good long while, if it’s anything like the first one it should be excellent.

6. The Hindle

Im not stroppy imo the words “Sepp Blatter”, “Disallowed goal” get me stroppy :D

7. Robo_1

:D

8. Moonwalker1982

Wow..this IS rather old already.Seen it a few weeks ago actually. Ah well.

9. Patrick Garratt

I thought it was a dupe, tbh, as I remembered seeing it after E3. Must have slipped through the net.

10. onlineatron

@Hindle

To be fair the links you posted {and other sites were carrying) went dead quickly. I’ve been looking for the footage ever since, so thanks JC :D

11. Dr.Freeman

This is really nice I liked it when he took out that guy in 1:59 n he began to slip into his seat, n that one beneath the wall. but I didnt like the invisibility coat in Crysis it’s much cooler, n it’s also nice when he used that cartoon boxes as covers against that tank.

12. daytripper

leave mass effect out of this, its good the way it is, this looks good aswell – pre ordered.

13. Blerk

Part 2 seems to be broken.

Part 1 looks interesting, though. The environments in particular appear pretty cool, the city at the start is very Bladerunner.

I’m kind of curious about this. I tried to play the original Deus Ex on PS2 and hated it, despite everyone telling me it’s one of the greatest games ever made, etc. Something just didn’t ‘click’ for me with it.

14. Erthazus

@13 Maybe you played the second game just by mistake? :D

15. Blerk

I didn’t play the second one at all because I didn’t have anything that would run it.

Which platform is this being shown on here? Like Rage the other day it’s another game I expected to be showcased on PC, but in the second part you can clearly see 360-style button icons when he accesses the computer. 360 version, or PC version played with pad?

16. YoungZer0

@Blerk: You should play the PC Version. Though the PS2 Version has better graphics (Really) the gameplay and areas had to be cut.

Also: I can’t play the videos. All i see is empty space.

17. Blerk

Yeah, I realise I didn’t try the ‘best’ version but my PC at the time wouldn’t run it. Maybe I’ll pick it up on Steam for pennies at some point and try again.

18. Yoshi

Am i the only 1 who cant see the video?

19. Noonan

I can’t either. SAD FACE.

20. LOLshock94

can sum1 tell me why the video isnt showing

21. Blerk

The site that was hosting them appears to be down.

22. Sunshyme

Part 1: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=97RZL6HQ
    Part 2: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=4O7K7HQV

Especially that takedown in part 2 and the action when he goes through the glass and detonates all those mini-explosives is great! :)