11 minutes of Medal of Honor multiplayer footage hits ground

Tuesday, 15th June 2010 10:36 GMT By Joe Anderson

medalofhonor2

New footage of Medal of Honor has hit the internet in the shape of an 11 minute multiplayer gameplay video.

EA announced yesterday that the multiplayer beta goes live on June 21, although Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIPs, who have pre-ordered Medal of Honor, will be able to enter the multiplayer beta even earlier; starting June 17.

Medal of Honor launches on October 12 in North America and October 15 in Europe for PS3, 360 and PC.

Thanks, manamana (via pcgames)

1. NGCes26294BIV

Wow… a lot like CoD, then.

I guess if you can’t beat’em, join’em.

2. Gekidami

The gameplay reminds me more of BFBC2 then CoD honnestly.

3. Erthazus

@2 Absolutely and this is not working at all.

This style of gameplay is weak for the local wars stuff. In this space CoD do absolutely right decisions.
    But graphics engine and graphics overall are great, still not interested at all.

4. Maximum Unreal

I dont know it look very cheep for EA and DICE If someone told that it is low budget 15 bucks game I would believe him :(

5. G1GAHURTZ

What a joke!

6. horse

Looks like Soldier of Fortune: Payback, man I loved that game! ” The Shop has the flag”

7. Enkeixpress

Already pre-ordered so I can get into the early beta for PS3.. :D

8. reask

Looks good to me.
    OK COD style but good none the less.

9. Dralen

Looked pretty good from my point of view. More of a mix of COD and BF:BC2 though and that’s a good thing in my opinion.

10. theevilaires

Yea its a more fluid version of BFBC thats all. Which isn’t a bad thing but if BFBC was already like this they could have made this more different. Waste of resources if you ask me.

11. AHA-Lambda

is the beta in the uk june 17th? Play.com says july

12. Bikki

The MP part of this game looks to much like BC2. Hopefully the campaign will be a blast.

13. DeSpiritusBellum

Looks like it takes the same half-assed stance on level design as BC2.

At least for me, I think the reason why MW2 keeps being fun even after the half year mark is that the levels can be played in so many ways. You always have to think tactically according to your surroundings.

The map in the video is just “Plop down a few buildings and let people spawn randomly”. That’s never going to be half as much fun to play.