Tue, Jun 08, 2010 | 21:48 BST
Rockstar to have no “presence” at E3 [Update]
Update: Take-Two has “reconfirmed” tonight during it’s financial call to investors that Rockstar will not have a presence at E3 this year – just in case you were holding out hope or something.
Original: We’ve just been told that Rockstar will have no “presence” at this year’s E3.
A Rockstar rep told us that the company has decided that LA Noire and Max Payne 3 are to be shown outside the LA event at a later date.
The news comes after it was tweeted by a UK journalist this morning that a Rockstar game “launch” had been pulled from E3.
Rumour instantly pointed to a cancelled GTA V or Agent reveal.
E3 takes place on the week commencing June 14.