Fils-Aime: Zelda Wii needs to be “perfect”

Tuesday, 12th January 2010 15:21 GMT By Johnny Cullen

zeldaartmain

Nintendo of America president Reggie has said in an interview with Nintendo Week (via CVG) that the new Zelda in development for the Wii must be “perfect”.

He said: “Right now it’s still in development but the key message that Mr Aonuma and Mr Miyamoto are telling us is that it really has to be perfect when it launches. That is what the fans are expecting.

So for all the Zelda fans out there right now, I’d say enjoy Spirit Tracks and know that the Zelda title for Wii is going to come out when it’s perfect,” he further added.

Last week, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed that the game will see a release this year.

1. Blerk

Hmm. None of the previous Zeldas were ‘perfect’. I’d settle for them just fixing a whole bunch of the obviously broken/terribly outdated bits and pieces from the previous games, tbh.

2. Gekidami

Just give us side-quests and mini-games this time and everything should be alright.

3. Blerk

And something to spend your rupees on.

Actually forget about the mini-games. Mini-games suck. Geki was just kidding. :-D

4. Eregol

Best Zelda for me was A Link to the Past on the SNES, closely followed by Link’s Awakening.
    I loved Wind Waker too. The art style really brought the game to life. Just a shame about all the sailing bits.

5. Rok3kguy

OMG I want so bad this game. And I want it perfect or I would kill someone

6. Dannybuoy

So they’re aiming for uncharted 2 then? Pretty much perfect for me. Well nothings never perfect, but that’s the closest game for me. Not sure how a wii game will ever be perfect in my eyes, the graphics are just not good enough. I know it’s a cliched thing to say but it’s true