The Splinter Cell Conviction Collector’s Edition is to feature a Sam Fisher statue when the game releases on February 26, if you can believe that.
You probably can. This is what else it’s got:
- An exclusive Sam Fisher statue
- The game in a SteelBook case
- Infiltration Mode: Eliminate all hostiles in the mission area without being detected
- A playable skin: Shadow Armor
- Early access to 3 weapons: SC300, SR2 and MP5
- The official soundtrack
In addition, this was stuck at the bottom of the press release:
“The Splinter Cell Conviction team invites everyone to connect to the Xbox LIVE on the 16th of December at 5pm UK time for the worldwide premiere of the multiplayer modes.”
So do that.