Volition has updated the multiplayer for Red Faction: Guerrilla and has applied the following list of changes:
- Disabled the following playlists: Bagman, Large Team Mixer, Big Boomers, MLG Playlist
- Added Bagman and Capture The Flag modes to the Partial Recall playlist (Only viewable to those with the Multiplayer DLC Pack).
- Added DLC levels to Anarchy, Team Anarchy, and Team Objective playlists.
- Team Bagman will now have non-DLC maps available in Matchmaking, but the DLC maps will maintain a higher priority.
- Balance adjustments include: Rail Driver will now have 12 max ammo instead of 24; Sniper Rifle will now have 8 max ammo instead of 12; Proximity Mines will now have 2 max ammo instead of 4; Heal Backpack will take longer to recharge; Vision Backpack will take longer to recharge and use fuel faster; Stealth Backpack will now use fuel faster; Firepower Backpack will now take longer to recharge.
These changes are live on Xbox 360 now and should be made available for PS3 within the next couple of hours.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.