Treyarch has announced via the forums that Patch 1.6 with Map Pack 3 for Call of Duty: World at War will be released next week – barring any problems popping up.
Below is a list of what is included in the patch:
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)
- New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes
- Exploits pertaining to Demo playback
- Favorites list now ignores filter settings
- Fixed S&D round counting error when roundlimit is reached
- New feature: in-game Add to Favorites
- Friends list: green online indicator
- Starting the game in Safe Mode will no longer toggle the “Soften Smoke Edges” graphic option
- Fixed various crashes
- Mods: Client will no longer join a modded Co-op server via Game Invite unless they have that mod loaded
- Mods: Client running a mod will be asked to unload the mod if they attempt to join an unmodded server
- Mods: All singleplayer levels can now be run with a mod loaded
- Additionally, we do expect a concurrent release of the Mod Tools 1.4 package, Linux dedicated 1.6 bins, and the Steam 1.6 day-of-date with this patch. More details on those will be made available once they get cleared through testing.
Cool. More through here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.