Watch as Tim Schafer talks you through Brütal Legend for 22 minutes

Tuesday, 21st July 2009 13:04 GMT By Mike

brutalleg3b

After the break you can see 22 minutes of Brütal Legend gameplay accompanied by the man of the moment, Mr. Tim Schafer.

Along side Tim are a couple of his Double Fine Studios colleagues, and they’re all chatting about how you control your moshing squad.

Oh, and as Destructoid points out: “there’s Ozzy fucking Osbourne, too.”

1. Tonka

Dëstrüctöïdlöl

2. Michael O'Connor

This game just gets better and better every time we see it.

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I’ll stick with a 1-3 minute game trailer thank you……

This common and very modern trend of 20+ minutes game walkthrough pre-release spoiler footage is for the birds.

4. Blerk

Yeah, I want to watch it but I don’t…. if you see what I mean. I’d much rather do that first 20 minutes myself, but I’m very eager to see more of the game. Just… in snippets. Would be preferable. Thanks.

5. No_PUDding

I can;t decide what I think….

Theres some really beauitful parts in it too. And the voice acting is really great (even if it’s Jack Black). And it was funny, great hair physics too.

But I just don’t want to play it. I am not even that negative about it now. Was everyone else cold on it, then it grew on them? Or Was everyone all jacked up for this when ti was announced?

6. anasui

if you ask me, game really does nothing to interest me. In fact I think it’s being overhyped to the extreme, and will undeliver to the extreme

7. Blerk

And people say that I’m dead inside!

8. mightyhokie

I agree with (most of) you guys…I can’t wait for this game and am dying to see it…but I don’t want anything spoiled for me. It’s like with the Potter movies (I’m a huge Potterhead…read the books and listened to books-on-tape literally 15 times)…i don’t want to see everything before I CAN see everything. I don’t want to turn a corner in this game and say ‘oh there is the big monster Schafer showed me’…i want to turn the corner and go ‘holy shit look at that big monster i knew nothing about!’.

9. Hakkiz

The video doesn’t show much. But it’s still fucking awesome.