Ballmer apology: “I confused the issue with my poorly chosen words”

Monday, 22nd June 2009 11:11 GMT By Mike

steveballmer1b

Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer has apologised for his comments at the The Executive’s Club of Chicago last week claiming that a new 360 SKU would be release in 2010.

“I confused the issue with my poorly chosen words,” he said in a statement to IGN. “There is no news in my comments. Things are as reported after E3. Sorry.”

It has been rumoured that a more powerful and perhaps Natal-integrated Xbox 360 was on the way. We can now hopefully lay those finally to rest.

1. Psychotext

2. Blerk

He appears to be gagging on the invisible man, there. Punishment indeed.

3. Retroid

I love pictures of Ballmer, he always looks like a bullying psychopath ^____^

4. Blerk

I think that’s because… he probably is a bullying psychopath!

5. Retroid

\o/

6. Psychotext

Yeah, I’ve read a fair bit that would support Blerk’s statement there. :)

7. Michael O'Connor

“Not often you get the big boss to apologise. Someone must have some leverage. ;)”

*hands you a tinfoil hat*

The guy obviously just worded his remarks badly the other day, and apologised for it. Don’t read into it so much.

8. Psychotext

I have plenty of tinfoil hats thank you. I’ve even learnt to build them into other hats for super fashion goodness.

On a more serious note… see the ;) ? That means it’s a joke.

9. dirigiblebill

If somebody actually makes a tinfoil hat and auctions it on eBay, I’ll give them a whole twenty pee. Which they might then use to start up their very own tinfoil hat manufacturing industry.

And why stop at hats? The world is crying out for a tinfoil waistcoat, preferably complemented by some tinfoil jodhpurs.

10. Shatner

tinfoilhataccusationlol

11. Psychotext

@dirigiblebill: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tinfoil%20dress/Fashion_Critic_/December%202007/lindsaylohan31dec.jpg

12. dirigiblebill

RAWR

PS. Does this mean I have to send Lindsay Lohan twenty pee?