Infogrames has announced fiscal year 2009 losses to the tune of €226.1 million, compared to a €51.1 million loss in the year previous.
The firm blamed the drop on “exceptional non-recurring expenses related to the restructuring of packaged products publishing, sale of distribution and the transformation from Infogrames to Atari.”
As previously reported, Phil Harrison has now been ousted as president of the company. The new management team stacks up as follows:
- David Gardner, Chief Executive Office and Director
- Jeff Lapin, Chief Operating Officer and Director
- Fabrice Hamaide, Chief Financial Officer
- Jim Wilson, Chief Executive Officer at Atari, Inc.
- John Needham, Chief Executive Officer at Cryptic
The full release is here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.