Three new Operation: Anchorage images released

Thursday, 15th January 2009 14:51 GMT By Mike

fallout3b3.jpg

Bethseda has unleashed three new screenshots of it’s forthcoming Fallout 3 DLC, Operation Anchorage.

The PC and 360 exclusive content will be available on January 27 for 800 Microsoft Points.

Before installing the Operation: Anchorage you have to have patched your copy of the game. (Details through the above link).

New screenshots below.

By Mike Bowden

1. Gekidami

I wonder if you keep your stuff when you go in and out of Operation Anchorage seeing as apparently its just a simulation…

2. Alakratt

“Commie sons-of-bitches”

Gotta love that American ignorance!

3. mart

Yeah uh, that’s kind of the point Alakratt.

4. Whizzo

The Chinese in the Fallout Universe and ours are rather different, the Cold War never ended in Fallout, it got hot instead.

5. Lutz

And dusty.

6. mightyhokie

Yeah, you are right Alakratt. The Communist Chinese are great! Just ask their people…just do it with no government officials around or they will never be heard from again. Even today that much is true about China. If you don’t realize that perhaps you should ask yourself who is really the ignorant thinker here.

Besides…it is a fantasy world where different events happened than happened in the real world. Lighten up!

7. fearmonkey

Looking forward to all the Fallout 3 updates, especially when they raise the level cap to 30 in the Brotherhood of steel DLC.
    I wish they would make a true expansion though, like Shivering Isles, which was great.
    can’t wait till the next Elder scrolls game.

8. mightyhokie

You know, I agree with the love of the cap level rising, but I don’t know why, to be honest.
    I’m playing it for the third time (good, evil, and now neutral) and I have found that by the end of the game, after all the books and bobble heads, I have pretty high stats in almost every skill. That being said, I don’t really need more skills. However, just like it was with Oblivion, it would be nice to max everything out and play the missions in any way you choose (ie run and gun, stealth, explosions, big guns, etc).

This really is a fantastic game. I am very much looking forward to Elder scrolls next venture or anything else they feel like doing. If it says Bethesda, I’m buying it. I have 185 hours logged in on Fallout 3, and 203 hours on Oblivion (it helps that my wife likes to watch me play these type of games).