Wrath of the Lich King’s immovable at the top of the American PC charts, holding off Sims 2 expansions, Spore, Big Daddies: the full nine yards.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $38 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $14 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $47 (Average)
- BioShock / 2K Boston, Australia / $11 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Deluxe / EA Maxis / $6 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $46 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
- Assassin’s Creed / Ubisoft Montreal / $11 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $25 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life / EA Maxis / $20 (Average)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.