1. airdom

can’t wait!!!!

2. Blerk

Where were those little bits of speech in the background coming from? Not from the avatar-creation thing, surely?

3. Psychotext

Needs clothing colour options… but other than that it seemed to be quite good. :)

4. Psychotext

Woah… I only just noticed the new advertising in the background of the site. lol

5. patlike

High impact marketing, clearly :D

6. Psychotext

I was using a different browser… so I actually saw it. I must admit that I turned off your background ad when you started running that far cry 2 one.

7. mightyhokie

yeah i’m stoked for it.
    from what i have heard you will be able to buy items and also (more excitingly) discover different clothes and styles within certain games. for example, if you finish fable 2 you would win a shirt or something (in theory…it hasn’t happened yet). i think it will be fun.

8. Truk

“from what i have heard you will be able to buy items”

EA are stupid for selling cosmetic changes, huh?

9. Esha

These don’t seem necessary yet, thank goodness. I’ve been testing the NXE and I haven’t been forced to immediately utilise them. I haven’t logged into Live yet, however. I’m perturbed by the probability of having these damned things forced upon me the moment I log in to Live.

Still, these Playmobil People seem to be exciting to the general populace at least. What’s this World coming to? Other than a grinding halt, under its own weight and empowered by the tedium of the masses.

/mutter /grumble /etc

Sorry, someone has to offset the YAYHAPPYFACE responses to this tremendously unimaginative pap. It’s a bloody affront to creativity.

If they’d actually tried to do something marginally original with this, instead of just Miis and more mainstream nonsense, then I wouldn’t be complaining. The Spore Creature Creator was casual and mainstream, but even that was more creative than this, by magnitudes.

I just wish they’d tried something at least a little bit new. It’s so… staid.