- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) – October 21
- Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Alma (DS) – November 10
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) – November 16
- Wii Speak Channel – November 16
- Personal Trainer: Cooking (DS) – November 24
- Tecmo Bowl (DS) – November 2008
- Age of Empires: Mythologies (DS) – November 2008
- The Conduit (Wii) – Q1 2009
- Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop (Wii) – Winter 2009
- MadWorld (Wii) – March 2009
- Punch-Out!! (Wii) – First half ‘09
- Rhythm Heaven (DS) – First half ‘09
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) – First half ‘09
- Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (DS) – 2009
- Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii) – 2009
- DSi – “Well into 2009″
Brace yourselves: the Steam Summer Sale has started.
GTA modding tool OpenIV is back online after discussions between Rockstar and parent company Take-Two
OpenIV is back online alongside an updated version, thanks to Rockstar Games having a chat with Take-Two.
Final Fantasy 15 players can look forward to some announcements pertaining to the game in August, says Square.
Nintendo Press Conf October 08
Speaking to VentureBeat at the US Nintendo Media Summit last week, NoA boss Reggie Fils-Aime slapped down talk of Wii Music being an simple game, saying it’s difficult to master and the title’s E3 debut made it look too easy. “What’s powerful in Wii Music is this juxtaposition of something that looks so simple but […]
GoNintendo’s just published a ton of play-tests and eyes-on impressions from last weeks US Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, and such ultimate dedication deserves page impressions: so give them. There’s got to be something you’re interested in here: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia – impressions Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff – impressions Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia […]