This is what the MMO world has been missing. Gamigo just sent word that the beta for cutesy tennis MMO Smash Online is now live. You can sign up here.
Info from the title’s site:
- Online Multiplayer Sports Game with RPG-like character development: get experience with every match and improve your skills
- Detailed 3D graphics with cell-shading
- Play two-by-two tennis matches with friends or your personal AI companion
- Select from a variety of characters, cloths and equipment to personalize your star
- Different courts from around the world
- Tournaments and guild system (coming soon)
- Only 58Mb download and completely free to play!
Free! That’s three free things in a row. And Monday’s used to be so boring. Go and take a look.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.