Chart-Track's just confirmed that Sony shooter Killzone 3 has beaten off Epic's Bulletstorm to become the new UK number one.
But despite that, Killzone 2 is the better game than its sequel in terms of first-week sell-through in the UK.
The People Can Fly shooter enters the charts at two, ahead of Black Ops at three. The rest of the top five is completed by FIFA 11 and Just Dance 2.
Full top ten for the week ending February 26 is below. Last week's data is here.
- Killzone 3 (Guerrilla Games, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Bulletstorm (People Can Fly/Epic Games, EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA)
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Capcom, Capcom)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)