Rockstar has begun to restrict some downloadable content and features for GTA Online as it rolls out the latest Ill-Gotten Gains update.
Released today, the DLC is for all five platforms, and includes new cars, air transport, clothing and the Combat PDW semi-automatic machine gun.
But some content will only be released on the most recent platforms - PS4, Xbox One and PC - leaving Xbox 360 and PS3 players lacking new additions.
We've listed the most noticeable of these, such as new gun engravings and animations for drinking on private jets, below.
New Content – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
Activities have been added for passengers in the Luxor Deluxe and Swift Deluxe, in first person.
- Drinking Champagne (Both)
- Smoking Cigars (Luxor Deluxe)
- Browsing Internet (Swift Deluxe)
Engravings have been added for some weapons and attachments in story mode and GTA Online.
- Yusuf Amir Luxury Finish is available for the following weapons: Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Pistol, SMG, Marksman Rifle, and Micro SMG
- Gilded Gun Metal Finish is available for the following weapons: Advanced Rifle, AP Pistol, Sawed Off Shotgun
- Etched Wood Grip Finish is available for the Heavy Pistol and Sniper Rifle
- Platinum Pearl Deluxe Finish is available for the Pistol .50
A new hood cam has also been added to Xbox One and PS4, and the number of dancers at the Vanilla Unicorn strip club has increased.
New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- First person Vehicle Hood Cam (already in PC) has been added for Xbox One and PS4
- More accessories have been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. Players can now change their Watches, Chains and Earrings from the Accessories section in the Interaction Menu
- Vanilla Unicorn dancers are now topless for private dances on Xbox One and PS4 in GTA Online
- Improvements to controller rumble strength
- The number of dancers at Vanilla Unicorn in GTA Online has increased to match Story Mode
There's also a handful of additions purely for PC players.
New Features/Updates – PC Only
- Team colors are now used in PC text chat during team Deathmatches
- The control icon that displays whether a player is using keyboard and mouse or a game pad displayed in the Job settings screen now updates live to indicate what input method the player is using at that time
- A new sort / filter system has been introduced for Clip Management in the Rockstar Editor
- The radio tracks available in the Rockstar Editor have been adjusted. If any clips you’ve created have been affected, the game will alert you when loading the clip