Here are the weekend's major headlines. Apart from the fact that I've been sitting on a beach for a week. And I've shaved all my hair off.
- It looks as though EA's going to be keeping Battlefield 3 off Steam entirely.
- Uncharted 3's to launch two days earlier than planned in the UK. It'll release on November 2.
- Former senior Pandemic staffer Quinn Dunki has said Clint Hocking’s call for more women in the games industry fails to acknowledge the gender emphasis contributing to unbalanced workplaces.
- The Uncharted 3 beta's been played by 1 million people. It's getting a new map and some co-op stuff, but it's ending this week, so you'll need to be quick to get a look-in.
- Playdead’s announced that the PS3 version of Limbo will arrive in the beginning July 18.
- Irrational's Ken Levine's been talking more about the role side-kick Elizabeth is to play in BioShock Infinite.
- EA CEO John Riccitiello reckons Wii U's extra screen “transcends anything” he has “ever done before” with a controller.
- Epic's Cliff Bleszinski has told people to stop moaning about the fact Dreamcast had a screen in its controller before Wii U.
- Dragon Age II's Legacy DLC's EA Summer Showcase showing has been videoed. Watch it here.
- Epic's Mark Rein's said PC's can give a look at what will happen with the future of console hardware.