Rocksteady has released a lone bit of Arkham City artwork and a biography for Harvey Dent, also known as Two-Face.
If you aren't up on your Batman character lore, the information below should help you out a bit.
- Real Name: Harvey Dent
- Alias: TWO-FACE
- Occupation: Professional Criminal
- Base: Gotham City
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Brown/Grey
- Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 182 lb
- First Appearance: Detective Comics #66 (August 1942)
- Attribute 01: Hideously scarred on the left half of his face, which he plays up with clothing that’s differently styled on one side.
- Attribute 02: Extremely skilled with his weapons of choice: twin .45 automatics.
- Attribute 03: Psychotic obsession with duality, designing crimes around the number two.
- Attribute 04: Defers to his half-scarred coin in choices of life or death.
Background Story: District Attorney Harvey Dent was one of Batman’s strongest allies in Gotham City, until a criminal threw acid in Dent’s face, hideously scarring him. The wounds fractured his psyche, and he was reborn Two-Face, a schizoid criminal mastermind obsessed with duality. His former good-luck charm, a two-headed trick silver dollar, was damaged on one side in the attack, and Dent has seized on it as a reflection of his half-scarred visage. He flips it to decide the fates of his victims. Two-Face is thriving in Arkham City, rallying inmates to join his gang using tried and true campaign tactics.
Awesome. We love both Two-Face and Harvey Dent.
Batman: Akrham City launches on October 18 in the US and October 21 in the UK.