A new demo for Kill it with Fire is now available.
If you have psychological issues when it comes to spiders, or just like to kill the little buggers, a new Kill it with Fire demo is just the ticket.
Here’s what else you can expect in the latest demo:
- Spiders do not limit themselves at bedroom, restroom and living room anymore, now you can explore the kitchen, laundry room, and garage for their traces, complete new objectives, and find new equipment.
- The first two missions have been re-mixed with content from later in the full game.
- Each mission now features an Arachno-Gauntlet with a unique challenge.
- Cheese Puffs now come in multiple flavors which can transform spiders into new types.
- Exciting new upgrades, including a radar display on the spider tracker.
- New Equipment: energy drink, assault rifle, frying pan, and Molotov.
- New Spiders: Queen Spider, Jumping Spider, Invisible Spider.
- Destructible glass and other objects, updated spider SFX, improved spider climbing, and much much more.
Kill it with Fire is expected to release this summer. You can wishlist it or pre-purchase it now on Steam, as well as download both demos.