The third-annual Overwatch Anniversary event kicks off next week and along with new items, past items make a return alongside seasonal brawls.
The Overwatch Anniversary event will start on May 21 and end on June 10. Starting the day of kick off, Overwatch will also be playable for free until May 28. All players, even on the trial, can participate in the Anniversary celebrations.
You can start your download of the Overwatch Free Trial on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ahead of time starting today, May 18.
New dance emotes will also be available for Ashe, Baptiste, and Wrecking Ball.
Full details are below.
Overwatch Anniversary event 2019
- The Anniversary event will include 6 new Legendary skins and 3 epic skins
- New dance emotes have been added for Baptiste, Ashe and Wrecking Ball
- The Anniversary event will bring back previous seasonal cosmetic items including your favorite dance emotes from all previous years
- Past seasonal brawls are returning to the Arcade and will be rotated daily, including those found in Overwatch Archives – Storm Rising
- Players who login for the Anniversary event will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box, which will guarantee one Legendary item
- Players who purchase the 50 Loot Box Bundle will receive one bonus Legendary Anniversary Loot Box
- All previous Seasonal Event loot will be included in loot boxes during the duration of the event
- Overwatch and the Anniversary event will be playable during the free trial event, which from May 21-28.
- Pre-load starting today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 ahead of time.
Once more information is available we’ll provide an update.